Your Business Plan with The Next Idea
The Next Idea specializes in business and strategic plans: both content and creative presentation. We have written over 200 business plans, and have seen over 50% of those plans then used to establish funding and appropriate business partnerships.
We do not use business plan templates: they are formulaic and impersonal. Instead we follow a collaborative process with the client, translating the client’s concept from an idea into a uniquely written and graphically presented business plan, allowing the reader to quickly understand the concept, through carefully selected imagess, well written content and clear financials.
We have written and developed the following:
• Restaurant business plans
• Hotel and Hospitality business plans
• Retail – Clothing Business plans
• Sports and leisure business plans
• Wellness & Spa business plans
• Healthcare business plans
• Marketing and Advertising business plans
• Child care business plans
• Franchise Operations business plans
• Legal practice business plans
• Architecture business plans
• A Range of business plans in other industry sectors
Why is a good business plan essential? Click Here for more info.
CONSULTING AT EACH STEP
Our clients can choose the extent to which they want The Next Idea to be involved. It can be anything from ‘crafting’ and setting their already formulated and written business model into a creative and stimulating business plan, all the way through to a full-service offer that may include:
• development and writing of the general business model
• advising on approaching banks and investors for loan or equity participation
• structuring and modelling of the financial information
• creation of corporate identity logos, tag-lines, print and digital marketing materials
• analysis of the market place and competitive environment
• writing and designing in-house restaurant and hotel operations manuals, product manuals, HR manuals etc.
• researching and testing new product innovations
• investigating and planning franchise and joint-venture development opportunities
Here is a list of some of some business plans we've developed for our clients.
||DECADENCE DESSERTERIE Creation of business plan for this new dessert café concept destined to open in Beverley Hills, CA. The Owners were seeking $300,000 to raise funds.
||FENG SHUI CAFÉ The Next Idea created the business plan for this exciting Pan Asian fusion concept. The Next Idea was also responsible for all menu development and marketing.
||FRESH FIELDS BAKERY The Next Idea created the business plan and financial forecasts for this new bakery café concept. It was successfully funded early 2003.
||ODESSA PATTISSERIE The Next Idea created the business plan, financial forecasts and concept for a chain of European department stores. This project will launch in late 2007.
||JAPAZIL The Next idea developed the business plan and funding proposal for this innovative Japanese and Latino fusion concept.
||MEDITERRANEAN EXPRESS The Next Idea was responsible for the Start to Launch concept development for this innovative take out and catering concept. The business plan raised $500,000 in private equity & SBA funding.
||CLEANSE BUSINESS PLAN